It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Nightlion's Official Book of Abraham TA DA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

thews wrote:
It pains me to have a conversation with you, as you simply cannot just address the questions asked. There is nothing true about Joseph Smith's truth claims using facts, so you simply cannot "know" you're correct in your beliefs, because you can't even acknowledge it's only what you believe. Care to answer Paul's question by addressing it ?

I guess you failed to peruse the thread of late. I do admit Joseph Smith faked the facsimile translation. And for a wise purpose. That is my entire point. My Game Changer. To wit:
Joseph was sent to Restore Zion. The Gentiles refused. Joseph is still responsible for getting Zion up and running in this dispensation.......hmmm? what to do? God promised to send strong delusion upon those who hated and refuse the truth before the Day of Christ, so then Joseph became that prophet serving God's promise to set up strong delusion that they believe a lie. The object of these delusions was to prove the Gentiles so that they are damned.

Facsimiles................lies
As man is God once was, as God is man may become,
"That's right Lorenzo (you son of perdition) that is good doctrine.........lie.
You can electioneer to sign people up (like Amway) and seal up as great a kingdom unto yourself as possible in this life.....lie.

Now the second and third lies are the most damning because they caused the Mormons to look beyond the mark and fail to get the gospel right to begin with. Not that they ever would have, but ya never know. It was meet for them to be distracted by these doctrines and polygamy so that their arrogance would continue to get the better of them.

Why is God so angry about no Zion?

If there was a real and powerful Zion on earth growing in tandem with the lying wonders of Satan, or modern age we now live in, people would be able to choose between light and dark and see the difference between faith and the academy of God-hate that has corrupted all the earth.

Why was it important to keep the Roots of the Restoration until today? So that the power of the Spirit could bring forth Zion alone. That is the only way things can be eternal and permanent. Joseph Smith had too much ancillary helps getting the Church started. It could never be pure and unspotted.

So just enough priesthood and truths survive until poof (me) someone with faith comes along and get it right with only the pure drawings of the Spirit. No mentor, no angels. nothing but faith and repentance. Zion lives. Zion struggles against all odds for forty years to come off victorious and comprehend the wisdom of how Zion must be built. And here we are.

Joseph told Brigham Young to settle the people in the Valley of the Great Salt Lake where the perpetual snows cap the Wasatch Mountains and to place the headquarters near what was shown to him as Ensign Peak. That means that Joseph knew about The Apocalrock and its destiny in convincing the nations that God lives that the earth might see the salvation of their God and defeat Satan even at the height of his power. (That's next when he freaks out after The Apocalrock gets famous.)

Why the Facsimiles were faked and the papyrus were hidden until the Sixties, was to prove the Mormons hypocrite in this day. The only rationalization for them that upholds Joseph as a prophet is that they were deliberate. Why? Because the LDS were set up by Joseph Smith to be punished for rejecting Zion. Because of their great arrogance they did not even care to figure it out for forty years and now it is everlastingly too late. They are rejected and the Gentiles lose the gospel so that the Lord can call his chosen so that the first are last and the last are first. This is so in all things that the Lord does.

People with their noses in just the hieroglyphs would never see the big picture. Only one with the power of the Holy Ghost could discern the mystery and keep Joseph's name and fame intact.

Joseph was despondent from the time he realized that the Lord was going to refuse to allow any of the invited guest into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. They gave their excuses and they are forbidden and their pride shall keep them away. The chosen shall be fished out from between the holes of the rock and withersoever the Lord has hidden them so that the wedding feast is furnished with guests.

So we got three witnesses to establish and seal the fall of the LDS Church.

1. My testimony since 1970 to the truthfulness of the power of the gospel. Cast out and rejected.
2. The Church's arrogance that cowardly ignored the threat to Joseph Smith manifested in the discovery of the papyrus. If they had ever cared the Lord could have shown them in their repentance and contrite fear of the Lord why they were being deceived.
3. The Apocalrock, which is God's own witness against the Gentiles set up from the foundation of the earth to convince all nations and condemn the Mormons.

Matthew 22:1-14
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 ¶ And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

In this we read the last days perfectly. The Restoration, the rejection of Zion, the killing of Joseph and Hyrum, the desolation of abomination wherein the world is destroyed and the fetching of the scattered remnants into the kingdom. Oh, and the son of perdition who played his part so well as to escape this life undetected. Lorenzo Snow.

Now, thews, you keep saying math is proven but the gospel cannot be. Horse feathers.
Math only proves when you do it right. Do it wrong and it is meaningless.

Do the gospel meaninglessly and it proves nothing. But do it right and you see the kingdom from the end to the beginning each time it was done correctly..........that's proof. That is where I am and where Joseph was. I can show it thousand ways. All of them just and true.

You are acting too much like a Mormon who simply MUST be right, regardless.

My YouTube videos:HERE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm 

Shulem wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
If I were drunk I would probably be posting pictures of me without a shirt.

You're drunk -- and ugly too. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

Paul O

Praise God you did not save that pic off line. That was funnier than hell man, and still you were not nice. What's Father's day without dad publicly humiliating himself? Thought I might prove your avarice and give everyone a good reason to put their shirts on.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 pm 
Son of Perdition

Nightlion wrote:
Praise God you did not save that pic off line. That was funnier than hell man, and still you were not nice. What's Father's day without dad publicly humiliating himself? Thought I might prove your avarice and give everyone a good reason to put their shirts on.

I thought about saving it and snapping the whole page. But, you'll find, I'm really a nice person, deep down. You needed a good laugh. I hope it you got it!

:lol:

Paul O

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:57 pm 
Son of Perdition

Nightlion wrote:
Shulem wrote:

Joseph Smith would have excommunicated Nightlion from his church for denying the revelations of the Facsimilies in public.

Paul O

Now see here, Shulem, Joseph Smith and I would have been fast friends and I would have known all the particulars of what was going on with the Facsimiles. Hell, the mob with painted faces would have had to take me down before they into the Carthage Jail.

In fact if I had been there with him Zion could not have been withheld from us in our time. If I get any sort of group wanting Zion and getting the gospel right and insist on knowing what's up with the Book of Abraham debacle and they sustain me for prophet, I will ask and get the answer or die trying. Heck, I may yet do it on spec, so stay tuned.

I'm still waiting after all these years. The Book of Abraham and the Facsimiles stabbed you in the heart.

You are a false prophet and everything you say is utter nonsense.

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 pm 
Teacher

Shulem wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Joseph Smith was NOT attempting to read Egyptian. Yeah he may have said he was working on the translation of the Egyptian. But that is a misnomer. He was not interested in deciphering anything on the papyrus. He was translating in a different way.

Figure 2
King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

Nightlion wrote:
Joseph Smith was NOT attempting to read Egyptian. Yeah he may have said he was working on the translation of the Egyptian. But that is a misnomer. He was not interested in deciphering anything on the papyrus. He was translating in a different way.

Figure 4
Prince of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, as written above the hand.

Nightlion wrote:

Figure 5
Shulem, one of the king's principal waiters, as represented by the characters above his hand

Nightlion wrote:

Facsimile No. 2 Fig. 5.
Is called in Egyptian Enish-go-on-dosh; this is one of the governing planets also, and is said by the Egyptians to be the Sun, and to borrow its light from Kolob through the medium of Kae-e-vanrash, which is the grand Key, or, in other words, the governing power, which governs fifteen other fixed planets or stars, as also Floeese or the Moon, the Earth and the Sun in their annual revolutions. This planet receives its power through the medium of Kli-flos-is-es, or Hah-ko-kau-beam, the stars represented by numbers 22 and 23, receiving light from the revolutions of Kolob.
The above translation is given as far as we have any right to give at the present time

Paul O

What did you edit in this post 5.5 years later?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 pm 
Son of Perdition

Chuck Finley wrote:

Pictures that no longer load from a website. Annoying tiny icons with the word "image" remained so I deleted the links.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:36 pm 
Teacher

Shulem wrote:
Chuck Finley wrote:

Pictures that no longer load from a website. Annoying tiny icons with the word "image" remained so I deleted the links.

Well that is disappointing. I was hoping for something way more controversial.
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
To add insult to injury consider that not only did Hinckley build a ziggarat with hanging gardens...

Are you sure about that? I thought the Ziggurat was the prophesied home of FARMS, designed by the architectural firm of Seymore, Butz, and McConkie, which was later to be the new home of the Neil Maxwell Institute. Unfortunately, this was derailed by a group seeking to emulate those heathens from the grove of academe (which rumor down at the Orem Burger King has it that these "grovesters" were in league with the aforementioned Great Whore of Babylon).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:17 pm 

My actual point on this thread was that Joseph Smith was throwing the Restoration under the bus, giving them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie because they did not love the truth that was given them. Meaning the actual gospel of Jesus Christ that requires one to let die this world as an acceptable sacrifice that the conception of a Zion people might begin.

To add to this concept consider not only polygamy but us becoming gods and him taking up a king of the earth status. All that was taken seriously by Brigham and his Druid Recruiting hounds that carved out an empire in the Intermountain West. All brought to the land of Havilah where the Lord created much gold. The British knew about it and saw to it that the Mormons were persecuted until they were forced to go where the Queen of England wanted them.

The Rio Tinto mine in Salt Lake is sitting upon one of the biggest gold strikes ever. All the gold mines in Nevada produce millions of ounces of God every year. FYI Rio Tinto is owned majorly by the Royals of England.

Quote:
2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This is after the Restoration. the lying wonders of Satan are all the utilities invented around electricity. Satan is the Prince and power of the air. Who fell like lightening. A stone witch named Benjamin Franklin was given to discover electrical conductivity. From there the world refused the restoration and the son of perdition came up among us.....Lorenzo Snow....and turned righteousness into the cash cow it is today after he made league with the Royals and opened the door to the West for all the filthy Druid bastard children of the British Isles.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm 
Son of Perdition

Nightlion wrote:
My actual point on this thread was that Joseph Smith was throwing the Restoration under the bus, giving them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie because they did not love the truth that was given them. Meaning the actual gospel of Jesus Christ that requires one to let die this world as an acceptable sacrifice that the conception of a Zion people might begin.

It is you, Nightlion, that is under the influence of a strong delusion and your mind is drunken with silly visions and total nonsense. You must be a miserable person, unhappy, and disappointed that your prophet dreams (what ever they may be) have failed to come true.

I'm throwing you under the bus with Joseph Smith and his so-called restoration. Let the bus run you over and put you out of your misery.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:50 am 

Shulem wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

It is you, Nightlion, that is under the influence of a strong delusion and your mind is drunken with silly visions and total nonsense. You must be a miserable person, unhappy, and disappointed that your prophet dreams (what ever they may be) have failed to come true.

I'm throwing you under the bus with Joseph Smith and his so-called restoration. Let the bus run you over and put you out of your misery.

All is cult recruiter speak. Give up your soul to nothingness. You are worthless. I might as well name that cult. ZER0. In this anagram the Z stands for Zeus' (Satan Actually) Eternal, Return, to zero (the 0 is a zero).

ZER0 The Pride of Giving Up