Stake President called to schedule an "interview"

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Ray A wrote:
GIMR wrote:Oh Ray, don't cry, not everyone is supposed to flagrantly compliment you in order to win your allegiance. :-)

Oh that's a change. I thought everyone was supposed to compliment me to win my allegiance?

And there we see the reveal. I hope you were joking.

Ray, have you ever heard of learning from others? I doubt it.

As for me, you hae nothing constructive besides how to not act like a twit.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Ray A

Post by _Ray A »

Mercury wrote:Ray, have you ever heard of learning from others? I doubt it.

I've leaned a lot from others, Merc, but I'm still waiting to learn something from you.

Mercury wrote:As for me, you hae nothing constructive besides how to not act like a twit.

You mean I've taken over your role? Shocking.
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

You mask your bitterness for the church by hating those who are so open about their own bitterness.

You are quite funny and so way off the mark. I hate nobody at all. I do not hate you. Once again, look at who posts with the most hate and vitorol. You are looing in the mirror dude.

My "bitterness" is constructive.

I see you agree you are bitter. Bitterness is never constructive.
Yours is debilitating.

I am not bitter at all.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Jason Bourne wrote:Oh yes, Plu has already convinced my I am a damn hypcrocrite. I do not deny it.

Yes, Jason and I are comfortable with our place in "The Hypocrite Club according to Plutarch". LOL

And, yes, PP, if being a hypocrite Mormon, or to use your acronym, HCMo, is defined as someone who interprets the doctrine and lives his/her life according to an interpretation that comfortably works for him/her, then yes, I will wear that title proudly.

;)