Home Teacher (To Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer")

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_KimberlyAnn
_Emeritus

Post by _KimberlyAnn »

Oh, Schmo, that is fantastic! What a bunch of clever posters we've got on this board!

I love your parody, and at your request, I won't ruin any more of Peter Gabriel's songs.

I thought of another parody this evening, from Joseph Smith's perspecitve: Vilate's Kid, to the tune of Fountain of Wayne's "Stacey's Mom", but I thought that was too much, even for me. :P

Thanks for the laugh, Schmo!

KA
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

KimberlyAnn wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote: Why of course I was complimenting you through my Celestial Kingdom/CKS stoner voice. I have more of that type stuff on my blog somewhere.

Here's a compliment for you in my KA voice: I think you're outrageously funny, and though I've no idea what you look like, you're strikingly handsome in my imagination!

KA

*blush* Odds are I'm much handsomer (is that a word? screw it) in your imagination, so I'm going with Thanks!!!!
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07