It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:07 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 702
According to the teachings of Dr. Dahesh, the miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon, we are judged solely by our works;not what religion we adhere to, or what church we belong to, or what ordinances/rites we have partaken of. According to his teachings, the Atheist who does more good works than a Christian or a Muslim, we get a better reward in his next life than they will.

I would categorize Mormons into the following:

10 %....Nazi Mormons. Completely Selfish. Pathological. "Little Lucifers"

40 %....Asshole Mormons. Selfish but not pathological.

40 %....Nice Mormons. Not particularly selfish, but not particularly altruistic.

10 %....Pure-in-Heart Mormons. Not selfish, and very altruistic.

This
10/40/40/10 scale is perfectly represented in the human condition. In
other words, Mormons are NO DIFFERENT from the general population. The
Nazi Mormons especially hate and despise the pure-in-heart Mormons (or
anyone who is pure-in-heart), who appear to them to be utter fools,
weak, "insane", and rightfully used, lied to, and despised.

Organized
religion is not necessary, ultimately, because we are judged solely by
how we "treat" others. I wish most Mormons believed that, but they
clearly don't. By their actions, they clearly do not. Most Mormons
clearly believe to be honest, unless they have a good reason not to be,
moral unless they can be immoral in the dark, where God can't see them,
and in regards to doing good to others, SURE...as long as they respect
that person. If they don't respect them, then it doesn't apply. How in
the world can you think that applies to everybody?

Attending
meetings are karma-neutral. Not good works, not bad ones. Paying
tithing, which does not help the poor or orphans or widows, but goes to
build buildings such as temples, chapels, and to Church owned
businesses, which also do not help the poor or needy, are karmicly
neutral---neither good works nor bad works. Going through Temple
ordinances, again, are karmicly-neutral, like watching television or
playing sports. Neither good nor bad. Going on a mission is karmicly
neutral UNLESS you've helped a person decide to live a better, more
moral, more honest, life filled with good works. Then, of course, you
have done good works, and that will be accounted to you. On the other
hand, going on a Welfare mission, is filled with good works.

Sitting
in Sacramento meeting, listening to boring talks, or in Sunday school,
or in Priesthood/Relief Society, listening to UBER_boring talks, the
same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over again, is karmicly neutral. You are not hurting anything by doing
so, but neither are you helping anyone. It is like watching
television...BORING television. Like watching old UHF "Sunday" afternoon
television before cable (remember that?)!

Going to a FAIR
meeting, and listening to various talks, may be interesting, and
enjoyable from an intellectual perspective, but it is karmicly neutral.
It would be much better for you, to spend the money you spent on FAIR,
to give to St. Jude's Hospital for Children. Much better. That will be
accounted to you for righteousness ("right actions"). Paying tithing to
the Mormon Church, which spends 97 per cent on chapels, temples,
advertising, salaries for those who work for the Church, buying more
land and businesses for the Church (which do not benefit the poor), so
the Church can spend FOUR BILLION on a Mall in downtown Salt Lake City
(when there is a perfectly good Mall only a few blocks away called
"Gateway"), is karmicly neutral. Like paying to see a film. It would be
BETTER for your karmicly to send it to St. Jude's or some other charity
that actually "benefits" people.

Doing this karmicly neutral is
not "bad". What we do here is karmicly neutral. Like discussing things
under a tree. But, better we engage in good works. So, I give a portion
of my income to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Sure, perhaps half of
that is spent for salaries, etc., but half will go to the children's
care.

You say, "Well, if God is supposed to be loving, why does He give children cancer, cause them pain?"

Answer:
We have lived before. We are spirits with many souls, many lifetimes.
If a soul does others pain, it must receive pain in return; either in
this life, or the next.

Fast and Testimony Offerings, go to
benefit the poor. Those are "good works" which shall be accounted to you
for good works. Donate a little every month to the LDS Children's
Primary Hospital (they still have that?). That will be accounted for
"good works". But, paying tithing, is karmicly neutral. Because,
building buildings (chapels and temples) is karmicly neutral. Giving the
Church money to build a four billion dollar Mall, is karmicly neutral.
Neither bad nor good. Better to spend your money on what actually
"benefits" people.

Getting baptized with water, sealed in a
temple, does not "seal" you. Does not cause you to become a god in the
Afterlife. But do "good works" and they will come back to you, in this
life or the next.

Organized religion is not necessary, but it can
be helpful "if" it encourages you, motivates you, and gives you
opportunities to do "good works". We are judged by our works...nothing
else. Not meeting attendance. Not creeds. Not dogma. Not what
religion/church we adhere to or don't. We are judged by how we "treat"
other sentient beings. A "sentient being" is any being who can feel joy
and sorrow. Incects are not sentient. Fish are not sentient. All other
beings are sentient.


In conclusion...the Muslims who kill
non-muslims, think they are helping God, but they are not. Catholics
who killed Protestants, thinking they were doing God a favor, were not.
Protestants who burned Anabaptists, thinking they were helping God, were
not. Evangelicals who spit upon me, called my mother a whore, and
threatened to kill me, simply because I was a Mormon, and I RESPECTFULLY
refuted their dumb argument, think they are helping God, but they are
not. Polynesian Mormons who assaulted me, threw rocks or chucks of
concrete at my head, because I publicly protested the Church's Curse of
Cain Cover up, thinking they were helping the Church and/or God, were
not. All were doing EVIL WORKS, which shall come back to them, in this
life or the next.

So, Evangelicals who cry "Mormons will burn in
Hell forever....SCREAMING for mercy but receiving none...are simply
ignorant fanatics; not different from the followers of al-Qaeda. No
different form the Catholics who burned Protestants, or the Protestants
who burned women for practicing Wicca. It will come back to them,
because they have done evil.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not
about priesthoods, and "divine authority" and "ordinances". All that is
man-made b***s***!!! The "Good News" that Jesus taught was based upon
the "Good News" of Zoroaster, that we are judged solely by our "works".
So, say Good Words. Think Good Thoughts. Do Good Deeds.

According to Dr. Dahesh, the miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon, the Atheist who does
more good works than the Christian or the Muslim, will receive a better
reward than they do in their next incarnation. In like manner, the Mormon who lives a life of honesty, morality, and charity (and especially "charity"), has nothing to fear in the Afterlife, because we are judged by our "works" (actions), how we "treat other sentient beings" and by absolutely nothing else. So, in the end, it does not matter if Joseph Smith was a fraud. He will pay for his own sins. We will not pay for his sins. It does not matter if the Book of Mormon is history or fiction. Mormons will not be punished for believing that the Book of Mormon is literal history; no more than a child would be punished for believing that Santa Claus is real. In fact, if the parable of Santa Claus helps people be more charitable, at least around Christmas, it is a good thing, not a bad thing. Jesus came to preach the 'Good News", the Pure Religion, the Good religion, of good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. If the Mormon Church helps you be a good person, full of charity and love towards others, then it is a good thing, not a bad thing.


Last edited by Daheshist on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm 
Savior (resurrected)
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:28 pm
Posts: 983
Daheshist wrote:
Believing in Joseph Smith, or not believing in him, has absolutely NO bearing on one's afterlife... All that matters....is how we treat one another.

Are you a good example of how a Daheshist should act?

_________________
My book: Banishing the Cross: The Emergence of a Mormon Taboo.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 am 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1200
Can we trust anything that an omega man promotes?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 am 
tired, less active investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 10159
Location: Hungary
Fiannan wrote:
Can we trust anything that an omega man promotes?
Epsilon. There are no more level.
In the 'Brave New World' Huxley wrote:
"Delta Children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly colour. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."



Dahesist is not and cannot be categorized into that system.
He is the Savage.

Savage is the only character of that book I am sympathizer with.

BTW the end of the book:
In the 'Brave New World' Huxley wrote:
"Mr. Savage!"

There was no answer.

The door of the lighthouse was ajar. They pushed it open and walked into a shuttered twilight. Through an archway on the further side of the room they could see the bottom of the staircase that led up to the higher floors. Just under the crown of the arch dangled a pair of feet.

"Mr. Savage!"

Slowly, very slowly, like two unhurried compass needles, the feet turned towards the right; north, north-east, east, south-east, south, south-south-west; then paused, and, after a few seconds, turned as unhurriedly back towards the left. South-south-west, south, south-east, east. ...

_________________
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am 
Star A

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am
Posts: 97
Is this judgement applied equally across the board? How will the 8 year old child soldier in Africa be judged? How about the child who dies 2 weeks into life? Talk about a selfish critter. Demands to be fed by screaming at his mother, insists on having someone else clean up their diaper for them.

What about the rich man who dedicates his life to industry? He creates thousands of jobs, provides a useful product to society, and even gives part of his wealth to the poor. How will he be judged?

What about the soldier fighting for his country? The guy who shoots, bayonets, and grenades other men into hamburger in behalf of his countries leaders? The Nazi soldier is to be judged equally with the American GI from WWII?

This philosophy sounds nice at first, but it has a lot of holes in it, IMHO.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 702

Is "Daheshist" the "example" of sinless behavior? I am not sinless, nor a "light" nor did I ever claim it. Compared to most Mormons I knew personally, I was more moral, more honest, less selfish than they, and that certainly includes most ex-Mormons I've known as well.

The Judgment is applied equally to all. Are you saying that God cannot distinguish? I think He can.

A baby who cries for food is simply obeying its program. It cannot work, nor talk, so it must inform the mother it is hungry. What selfishness is there for simply informing the mother to fed it since it cannot feed itself? That is like saying a man who is paralyzed is "selfish" because it has others feed him, because he can't feed himself. Absurd. For every evil deed there is a recompense either in this life or the next. What we can justify. As far as the soldier, is he committing murder? Manslaughter? Self-defense? Only God can know that.

Mormons justify everything they do. Every lie. Every sexual impropriety, as long as they do it in the dark, where God can't "see" them. But God can see all things. Because "God" is our "Spirit". We cannot hide from it, we cannot hide things from it. But Mormons believe they absolutely can, because they believe that God is like a dumb Mormon bishop in the sky. If they do it in the dark, God cannot "see" them. But...He can.



Patriarchal gripe wrote:
Is this judgement applied equally across the board? How will the 8 year old child soldier in Africa be judged? How about the child who dies 2 weeks into life? Talk about a selfish critter. Demands to be fed by screaming at his mother, insists on having someone else clean up their diaper for them.

What about the rich man who dedicates his life to industry? He creates thousands of jobs, provides a useful product to society, and even gives part of his wealth to the poor. How will he be judged?

What about the soldier fighting for his country? The guy who shoots, bayonets, and grenades other men into hamburger in behalf of his countries leaders? The Nazi soldier is to be judged equally with the American GI from WWII?

This philosophy sounds nice at first, but it has a lot of holes in it, IMHO.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 702
P.S.

I would categorize Mormons into the following:

10 %....Nazi Mormons. Completely Selfish. Pathological. "Little Lucifers"

40 %....Asshole Mormons. Selfish but not pathological.

40 %....Nice Mormons. Not particularly selfish, but not particularly altruistic.

10 %....Pure-in-Heart Mormons. Not selfish, and very altruistic.

This 10/40/40/10 scale is perfectly represented in the human condition. In other words, Mormons are NO DIFFERENT from the general population. The Nazi Mormons especially hate and despise the pure-in-heart Mormons (or anyone who is pure-in-heart), who appear to them to be utter fools, weak, and rightfully used, lied to, and despised.

Organized religion is not necessary, ultimately, because we are judged solely by how we "treat" others. I wish most Mormons believed that, but they clearly don't. By their actions, they clearly do not. Most Mormons clearly believe to be honest, unless they have a good reason not to be, moral unless they can be immoral in the dark, where God can't see them, and in regards to doing good to others, SURE...as long as they respect that person. If they don't respect them, then it doesn't apply. How in the world can you think that applies to everybody?

Attending meetings are karma-neutral. Not good works, not bad ones. Paying tithing, which does not help the poor or orphans or widows, but goes to build buildings such as temples, chapels, and to Church owned businesses, which also do not help the poor or needy, are karmicly neutral---neither good works nor bad works. Going through Temple ordinances, again, are karmicly-neutral, like watching television or playing sports. Neither good nor bad. Going on a mission is karmicly neutral UNLESS you've helped a person decide to live a better, more moral, more honest, life filled with good works. Then, of course, you have done good works, and that will be accounted to you. On the other hand, going on a Welfare mission, is filled with good works.

Sitting in Sacramento meeting, listening to boring talks, or in Sunday school, or in Priesthood/Relief Society, listening to UBER_boring talks, the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, is karmicly neutral. You are not hurting anything by doing so, but neither are you helping anyone. It is like watching television...BORING television. Like watching old UHF "Sunday" afternoon television before cable (remember that?)!

Going to a FAIR meeting, and listening to various talks, may be interesting, and enjoyable from an intellectual perspective, but it is karmicly neutral. It would be much better for you, to spend the money you spent on FAIR, to give to St. Jude's Hospital for Children. Much better. That will be accounted to you for righteousness ("right actions"). Paying tithing to the Mormon Church, which spends 97 per cent on chapels, temples, advertising, salaries for those who work for the Church, buying more land and businesses for the Church (which do not benefit the poor), so the Church can spend FOUR BILLION on a Mall in downtown Salt Lake City (when there is a perfectly good Mall only a few blocks away called "Gateway"), is karmicly neutral. Like paying to see a film. It would be BETTER for your karmicly to send it to St. Jude's or some other charity that actually "benefits" people.

Doing this karmicly neutral is not "bad". What we do here is karmicly neutral. Like discussing things under a tree. But, better we engage in good works. So, I give a portion of my income to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Sure, perhaps half of that is spent for salaries, etc., but half will go to the children's care.

You say, "Well, if God is supposed to be loving, why does He give children cancer, cause them pain?"

Answer: We have lived before. We are spirits with many souls, many lifetimes. If a soul does others pain, it must receive pain in return; either in this life, or the next.

Fast and Testimony Offerings, go to benefit the poor. Those are "good works" which shall be accounted to you for good works. Donate a little every month to the LDS Children's Primary Hospital (they still have that?). That will be accounted for "good works". But, paying tithing, is karmicly neutral. Because, building buildings (chapels and temples) is karmicly neutral. Giving the Church money to build a four billion dollar Mall, is karmicly neutral. Neither bad nor good. Better to spend your money on what actually "benefits" people.

Getting baptized with water, sealed in a temple, does not "seal" you. Does not cause you to become a god in the Afterlife. But do "good works" and they will come back to you, in this life or the next.

Organized religion is not necessary, but it can be helpful "if" it encourages you, motivates you, and gives you opportunities to do "good works". We are judged by our works...nothing else. Not meeting attendance. Not creeds. Not dogma. Not what religion/church we adhere to or don't. We are judged by how we "treat" other sentient beings. A "sentient being" is any being who can feel joy and sorrow. Incects are not sentient. Fish are not sentient. All other beings are sentient.


In conclusion...the Muslims who kill non-muslims, think they are helping God, but they are not. Catholics who killed Protestants, thinking they were doing God a favor, were not. Protestants who burned Anabaptists, thinking they were helping God, were not. Evangelicals who spit upon me, called my mother a whore, and threatened to kill me, simply because I was a Mormon, and I RESPECTFULLY refuted their dumb argument, think they are helping God, but they are not. Polynesian Mormons who assaulted me, threw rocks or chucks of concrete at my head, because I publicly protested the Church's Curse of Cain Cover up, thinking they were helping the Church and/or God, were not. All were doing EVIL WORKS, which shall come back to them, in this life or the next.

So, Evangelicals who cry "Mormons will burn in Hell forever....SCREAMING for mercy but receiving none...are simply ignorant fanatics; not different from the followers of al-Qaeda. No different form the Catholics who burned Protestants, or the Protestants who burned women for practicing Wicca. It will come back to them, because they have done evil.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not about priesthoods, and "divine authority" and "ordinances". All that is man-made ____!!! The "Good News" that Jesus taught was based upon the "Good News" of Zoroaster, that we are judged solely by our "works". So, say Good Words. Think Good Thoughts. Do Good Deeds.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm
Posts: 702
You can trust what I say more than any Mormon leader, and equally to the most honest and noble Mormon I ever knew. Because I believe in treating all with respect and honesty. Most Mormons....do not believe that. Because, if they truly believed it they would practice it, and they don't come anywhere near practicing it. If I said "I believe in keeping the speed limit" but in fact, in reality, I rarely obeyed the speed limit, do I really believe in it? Or, am I a hypocrite. That is MOST Mormons I knew! They said one thing....they did another.

But, I am but a messenger. What I am telling you comes not from me, but from Dr. Dahesh, the miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon. He raised the dead. Healed the blind and leprous. Worked thousands of supernatural miracles. Hundreds of detailed prophecies, all came to pass in minute detail. Hundreds still living today who will testify of what they heard and saw with their own eyes. CAN YOU TRUST HIM? He was "Jesus" in a previous incarnation. Can you trust Jesus? I think you can.



Fiannan wrote:
Can we trust anything that an omega man promotes?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm 
Star A

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 am
Posts: 97
The point I was trying to make is that we are all running the "program" installed on our hard drives, just like the baby or the child soldier. There is very little that any of us do that can be attributed to any type of "free agency" or "free will" and most "choices" we make in life are predetermined by previous determinants. To say there is a cosmic karma or any godly judge that will look at our lives to see how we did in our "choices" is ludicrous. The illusion of choice is a heady idea that lets us judge one another, I find. Otherwise, god or karma or whatever better look in the mirror before he blames me for the wrongs I've done, he/it is the creator, after all.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A Daheshist View of Mormonism...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 pm 
Savior (resurrected)
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:28 pm
Posts: 983
Daheshist wrote:
You can trust what I say more than any Mormon leader, and equally to the most honest and noble Mormon I ever knew. Because I believe in treating all with respect and honesty.

That is surprising to me that you think the average Mormon treats people less respectfully than you do.

Quote:
Most Mormons....do not believe that.

The Mormons I know do.

Quote:
Because, if they truly believed it they would practice it, and they don't come anywhere near practicing it.

But to be fair... believers aren't expected to be perfect, right?

Quote:
That is MOST Mormons I knew! They said one thing....they did another.

There is this book written by Derrick T. Evenson, titled The Gainsayers. In this book, Evenson rejects the anti-Mormon claim that Mormons are "persistent--truthless--deceitful."(15) Evenson converted to the church, lost his faith and became an anti-Mormon; only to later reconvert, serve a mission and become an apologist. Evenson affirms, "I found some of my answers from Latter-day Saint books and articles which answer anti-LDS claims.... I also discovered that if one will check the statements, claims, and credentials of most of the outspoken anti-Mormon adversaries, he will eventually discover just who is telling the truth and who is opposing the Lord's work. Mostly, I discovered the truth observing the lives of the Saints themselves." (23) I think Evenson frequents these forums now and again... so if you ask around, you might be able to get in contact with him. It seems he has a view that might be useful to you. ;)

Quote:
But, I am but a messenger. What I am telling you comes not from me, but from Dr. Dahesh, the miracle-working Prophet of Lebanon. He raised the dead. Healed the blind and leprous. Worked thousands of supernatural miracles. Hundreds of detailed prophecies, all came to pass in minute detail. Hundreds still living today who will testify of what they heard and saw with their own eyes. CAN YOU TRUST HIM? He was "Jesus" in a previous incarnation. Can you trust Jesus? I think you can.

If I don't believe you that's okay, right?

_________________
My book: Banishing the Cross: The Emergence of a Mormon Taboo.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fence Sitter, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group