Is the Nauvoo.com board down or am I just being blocked?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

Is the Nauvoo.com board down or am I just being blocked?

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

I enjoy wandering the Nauseous-voo.com discussion board once in a while, just to remember how mindless the Mormons are.. but lately I get "You don't have permission to access /ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi on this server." when attempting http://www.nauvoo.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi.

Now that my wife and kids are all out, I don't even get to drive by a chapel to see the idiots, nor do I get to hear my wife go on about the babbling sisters in RS, so the Nauseous-voo.com discussion board was the place I could relive those OMG!! and WTF??? moments when peering into the life of the unwitting cult members.

I even tried several public proxy servers.

I miss the taste of vomit in my mouth while reading the posts there.

*Shrugs*
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

"We have received a number of reports that our server is sending out unsolicited emails. We have identified the forums as being the most likely cause of phishing spam being relayed through our server. As a result, our host has required that we shut down the forums until we can resolve the problem. We are working as quickly as possible to get the forums running again."

Hopefully you won't want for vomit taste too long...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."