We're being mocked (Baurak Ale and the Kerry Shirts thread)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Awww shucks, did Baurak get his garmies in a bunch?

Post by _harmony »

Polygamy Porter wrote:What a typical response from a Mormon hellbent on keeping the sum of old ideals and new evidences true.

Hey Kerry and Barf'rak, WHERE IS THAT STONE BOX? The one I asked Kerry about in my original welcome thread that you are now pissing about?

PP! You're back! And staying true to your standards, I see. ;-)
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

The Nehor wrote:I recommend this article for those who feel they need the last word: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/in ... t-lose.php

Oh man, that article was DA BOMB! It was full of "last word" do's and don't's. The following was probably the funniest example of how NOT to try getting the last word:

"I am going to an Elfpunk LARPing group that I found on Craigslist. Ha ha. I bet you losers wish you had a big velvet cape like the one I am wearing right now (I am wearing a giant green cape while I'm typing this. Picture that, losers)."
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

skippy the dead wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Runtu wrote:For what it's worth, I think the "last word" phenomenon knows no religious boundaries. It's just human nature to want to add to the conversation, or even trump the whole thing.

Is not.

Is too. Times infinity. (Ha!)

Is not times... ummm... times... ummm...

You're a poop-head scrotum tugger.

Yeah...

Last word.
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
skippy the dead wrote:
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Runtu wrote:For what it's worth, I think the "last word" phenomenon knows no religious boundaries. It's just human nature to want to add to the conversation, or even trump the whole thing.

Is not.

Is too. Times infinity. (Ha!)

Is not times... ummm... times... ummm...

You're a poop-head scrotum tugger.

Yeah...

Last word.

Is too. Times infinity squared.

And you're, um, a stinky boy.

That oughta getcha.

(and LOL at the scrotum tugger - if only I could go back in time to when me and brother were kids, so I could use that one!).
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)