Who's on the MAD Chopping Block?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

Who Will Get Banned Next?

Total votes: 0

_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

rcrocket wrote:I don't know about writing on both sides of the paper.

Just answer the question please.

I wouldn't be too concerned about having an evil disposition.

I've asked you for the evidence that I have one. I'm asking you again.

I am not here to defend MAD, but at least from a somewhat outside observer your fate was sealed when you back guns ablazin' after your three-day suspension.

In other words, you are here to defend MAD. I didn't come back 'all guns ablazin'', I simply continued the discussions I was already in.

Boy, that "rcrocket" really trounced you, didn't he?

On the contrary:

* He repeatedly failed to read my posts
* He had to be corrected by me several times because he was attributing to me arguments I had not made (and which I had said more than once I was not making)
* He failed to answer questions until prompted more than once
* He failed to answer some questions at all
* He supported three (actually four), of my seven points
* He tangled himself up by denouncing Bagley for relying on rumour, and then turned around and relied on a rumour which he had picked up from Bagley

All in all, it was a disappointing experience. I was expecting a challenge.
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

Mister Scratch wrote:Well, Fort, am I to take this as a tacit request on your part for a Sargon dossier? Your wish is my command! Mwahahaha!

I'm not sure what that would entail. Go ahead and write one, and I'll find out.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Fortigurn wrote:
Mister Scratch wrote:Well, Fort, am I to take this as a tacit request on your part for a Sargon dossier? Your wish is my command! Mwahahaha!

I'm not sure what that would entail. Go ahead and write one, and I'll find out.

He's referring to his weblog, "Mister Scratch's Guide to Mopologetics." You'll find dossiers on all the most famous players at MA&D, plus other goodies.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

In that case, sure go right ahead.
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

Fort, I enjoyed your posts quite a bit, and found them very level headed and well-informed. Your banning was in no way justified, in my opinion, particularly considering the rude behavior you were forced to tolerate.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Fortigurn
_Emeritus

Post by _Fortigurn »

beastie wrote:Fort, I enjoyed your posts quite a bit, and found them very level headed and well-informed. Your banning was in no way justified, in my opinion, particularly considering the rude behavior you were forced to tolerate.

Thank you beastie. You know I respected greatly your posts on the Meso-America thread, and provided backing vocals when I could. I was amazed at the patience you showed when encountering people who were clearly ignorant about the subject and yet wanted to correct you, someone who is actually informed.